She’s a second generation Jackson Hole, Wyoming, bakery owner. A housing activist. An exasperated Millennial. And…now a sleuth?
Here’s what’s new in the Jackson Hole Moose’s Bakery Not So Cozy Mystery Universe (I call it the MBU):
Amazon and Kindle Unlimited!
A romantic trip to hot springs goes wrong when a body floats to the surface. Sadie must solve this mystery before the killer boils her, too.
A series of threatening Valentine’s Day gifts leads Sadie to make a startling discovery, while love is in the air for two beloved series characters…
About THe Author
Sue Pepper writes not so cozy mysteries for millennials in the Pacific Northwest where she lives with her two kids, fuzzy yellow dog, and real life action hero husband. A former resident of Jackson Hole, Wyoming pushed out by the billionaire-caused housing crisis, she enjoys writing revenge and redemption for the fictional residents of her Jackson Hole Moose’s Bakery Not So Cozy Mystery series, starting with her debut, Mountain Town Murder.
- March Procrastination Roundup – Books I Read, iPhone Games I Played
- Free Books and Bargains April 2022
- My Answer to “What Should I read Next?” – My February 2022 Reads
- Free Books and Bargains in All Genres March 2022
- My Top 5 January 2022 Reads, A Book Recommendation Roundup
- Not So Cozy Mysteries, A Genre for Mystery and Spicy Romance Lovers